I first came to Prague Czech Republic in 2014 and it was love at first sight!
The city is beautiful, the pace is comfortable, and the vegan food is abundant. I’ve called this awesome city my home since 2015 and have had the opportunity to thoroughly explore the vegan food scene. Here are my favorite tips for the city as well as a few other spots in the country.
I recently started a Youtube Series to showcase some of my favorite vegan finds around Prague. Below is the latest video. Here is the full playlist.
Vegan in Prague & the Czech Republic Articles
- Vegan Prague Local’s Guide 2021 – 16 Best Vegan Restaurants in Prague
- Best Vegan Dessert in Prague – 2021 Guide
- Vegan Christmas in Prague – Vegan Vánoce Goodies & Shopping!
- Prague Vegan Shopping Guide – Vegan Groceries, Clothing, Shoes & more!
- Vegan Food in Prague – Guide to Eating Out With Non-Vegans
- Vegan Czech Food – Products I Love! (VIDEO)
- Best Vegan Breakfast in Prague Czech Republic
- Vegan Events in Prague – What’s Happening in 2020
- 25 Desserts That Prove Vegan Food Doesn’t Suck
- Vegan Ceske Budejovice Guide: Best Vegan Restaurants, Shops & Events!
- Raw Baking: Sweet Secret of Raw